Monthly Favorites: September Edition

Hey guys, how's life? Hope it's going well :D

It's been quite long since my last post. *boooo
I'm totally busy these past few weeks because of my work and i moved out again.


Now, i'm back to Bekasi from Karawaci and live here for 2 months, and then i'll be moving again in the end of this year. Gosh, i travelled a lot this year.

And now i will pay my responsibility to write again on my blog by posting about my favorites this month

Enough with the chit chat, i'll start off with my monthly favorites "September Edition"
MAKEUP CATEGORY:
1. Blush: The Face Shop, face it designing blusher #coral


why i like it: natural finish. totally using it everyday (well, because it is one of the product in "project 10 pan". LOL)

2. lip color: Maybelline watershine pure lipstick no P12

why i like it: nude pink color, really works well with many occasions and it doesn't dry out my lips.

3. eyeliner: Maybelline hypersharp liner


why i like it:  it is actually smudge proof and water proof. flexible tip makes it easier to be used.



NON MAKEUP CATEGORY
1. song: "That XX" by G-dragon. this is one of my eargasm too.


why i like it: sweet melodies and heart breaking lyrics. G-dragon as the singer also affect my opinion. LOL

2. dance: "I like it part" from "WOW" by BToB


why i like it: that's just look really fun and hard at the same time.

3. movies: BOURNE LEGACY


why i like it: this is my best action movies series. great story and action moves.

That's all about my late September Favorites. I promised I will write more. *pinkypromise

So, see you soon on my next post. Teehee


              with love,
post signature

Comments

  1. LOL I agree with bourne legacy, i like it even though the storyline is kinda twisted and hard to understand :p not to mention that the actor is extremely attractive ;)

    I'm a new follower btw, ;)
    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, he is totally hot. even though i think matt damon is hotter. LOL

      thankyou. already following you back. :D

      Delete
  2. we don't have any of that in america!! we have those brands, but not products! following you now !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following our blog! Sorry about the late response...but we followed back :)

    Your blog is amazing <3

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment and feedbacks. i will read each by each and i do reply as soon as i can. make sure to come again to check my replies if you are asking a question. :D

Popular Posts