August finally ended and welcome September! yeay. So i will end my OJT (On Job Trainee) on my current place at the end of this month. I'm excited and yet sad because i really like the people here. they are just like a family to me. Awww.
Move on, so this is my August's haul about makeup and skincare. I'll make a review about each of them soon.
here we go...
1. e.l.f 100 eyeshadow colors palette spring color limited edition
2. "no brand" 120 eyeshadow colors palette (used basically for coastal scent)
3. "no brand" 88 eyeshadow warm colors palette (used basically for coastal scent)
4. Tony Moly "baby doll bb powder" in shade #2
5. Faceshop "face it extreme bold pen liner"
6. Etude House "wonder pore brush"
7. Etude House "proof 10 eye primer"
8. Revlon lip color in shade peach
9. Skinfood "sweet potato chiffon cake powder" in shade #23
10. Holika Holika "make up starter"
11. Etude House "brush shower cleaner"
12. Etude House "touch touch shadow liner" in shade vanilla
13. Innisfree "jeju volcanic pore clay mask"
14. Revlon "new complexion 2 way foundation" in shade honey beige
15. Innisfree "sun pack" powder
16. Skinfood "tea tree toner"
17. Revlon "shine control lotion"
18. Skinfood "mushroom multi care bb cream"
19. Baviphat "under my skin goodbye sebum primer"
20. Clean&clear "essential oil-control toner"
21. Clean&clear "essential moisturizer"
22. Clean&clear "clear fairness moisturizer"
23. Masami shouko brush "HD blush"
24. Masami shouko brush "lid/contour"
25. Body shop "vitamin e eye cream"
There are some things that are not included in the photo:
26. Skinfood "rice concealer"
27. e.l.f. "mineral eye primer"
28. Clean&clear "active care acne clearing cleanser
Soon I'll make a post about my August's favorites and also reviewing about them. so, see you soon. chao
PS: how long does it take for a skin care product to show result? I'm always changing skincare products every time i run out of the product since it didn't show any results to my face. usually i run out of my skincare products every month. And i have a really bad skin condition ( acne, big pores, oily skin), what kind of skin care product that suits my skin condition. especially to heal the acnes? please comment below, i need help!