so anyway, i heard about the Project 10 Pan from other bloggers and it's totally interesting to do.
Basically Project 10 Pan is about not buying makeup until 10 products of your chosen makeup (that you've already had) is totally run out (you can see the pan).
wow, i really need this project to help me out on keeping my hands off from buying makeup products that i'm not urgently need.
I love makeup, but right now, I'm not a person who have that much makeup like other people who love makeup too. I just have a little bit more than enough. all my makeup can be fitted into one container. not that much, right? haha.
but i think what i have now is already already too much for me. i think i need to stop buying things that i don't really need for now (makeup wise).
it's actually helping me out on saving money too (kill two birds with one stone). maybe someday with that money, i can buy something else that i really need. hehe.
so, here is the rules for MY Project 10 Pan:
1.Used 10 makeup products that I've already had until i really run out of the product.
2. the makeup products basically will be the products that are used for daily makeup.
3. i cannot buy any kind of makeup until i can finish all of the 10 products.
4. makeup given as a present is okay.
5. if there is one or more of the products are already finish, i can change the product, but still from my collection (cannot buy the new one).
6. skin care products are allowed to be bought, but i have to finished the previous one.
7. the projects has no time limit. it will be end if i finished all the products.
i choose all this makeup for the Project 10 Pan. basically this is what i wear everyday.
1. Faceshop, Face it designing blusher no.2 blending coral
2. Maybelline watershine pure lipstick no P12 (actually, i just bought it today. Lol.)
3. Faceshop clean face BB cream
4. ACNES UV tint
5. Holika holika color change lip balm no.2
6. Maybelline hyper sharp eyeliner
7. The Body Shop concealer no.3
8. Revlon Color Stay Aqua Mineral Makeup in light medium
9. Revlon 2 way complexion in honey beige
10. The Body Shop cocoa butter lip care stick
Finally, i hope that i can accomplish and beat this challenge. i will make post update about this project regularly or if any of these products are finished.
What do you think of this project? will you join it?
see you guys later. teehee