Monday, September 10, 2012

LONG JOURNEY: NAKED PALETTE

After all those long waiting, finally i got my hands on NAKED PALETTE. yeah!

I've been waiting this lovely palette for almost a month with struggling with tight budget along past month because i'm buying this. and just couple hours ago, i asked for million times to the house guard of my dorm whether there is a package for or not, and finally he said YES! THERE IS! hahaha.

Urban Decay NAKED palette with primer potion


soon, i'll review it if i got time and already try it out. SO EXCITED!

anyway, i just change my blog template. a little bit cutesy i guess. i think i will find another template that suits me best. i'm not really fond into cutesy things. LOL


so see you guys soon. teehee.



              with love,
post signature

11 comments:

  1. can't wait for ur review...
    btw..I held a first giveaway
    would you like to join?
    http://lovelyweigoddess.blogspot.com/2012/09/one-year-blogger-first-giveaway.html
    thank you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Naked palette 2 and love it so much. I want to get the Naked palette too as I think they have more matte colors which I prefer.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want to have the naked 2. but it's still a long way tp get it. lol.

      thank you for visiting mine

      Delete
  3. i really want this! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting. already follow you back.

      Delete
  4. Wow! I'm excited for your review. That's a really nice palette to invest on. I want to get that too!
    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seems like everyone wants to get it. lol.

      i've posted my review. check that out.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for dropping by, following you back *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following my blog dear! I'm a new follower :D I have been wanting that palette for such a long time too!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naked palette!!! too many raves about this! where did you get this btw? :)

    i'm a new follower hihi
    http://deynakim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed! people are crazy about it. i got this from online store. it's available in their website anyway.

      thank you. already following you back. :D

      Delete

Thank you for you comment and feedbacks. i will read each by each and i do reply as soon as i can. make sure to come again to check my replies if you are asking a question. :D