Hello guys, i think it's been a while since my last real post. I'm totally busy with my "last week" in my current workplace. i'll move out by the end of this week. and i'm quite sad leaving all those people that i really bonded to. :(
so i want to continue about my Tea Tree Series, and the product that i will review is "The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil"
|TBS Tea Tree Oil|
About the products:
-drying up the acnes, killing bacterias (applied before using moisturizer or night cream)
- US$ 9 or roughly Rp 89.000 for 10ml
What i thought about the product:
1. absorb really quickly on to my skin
2. the packaging is really sturdy
3. help on lessening the redness because of acnes.
1. Pricey (US$ 9 for only 10ml)
2. It doesn't really give any effect of drying up the acnes
Repurchase: i actually did, because i used it as the replacement of serum. stupid move. But do i recommend this product? not really, if you are expecting that this product will dried up the acnes.
That's all. i hope this post is useful for any of you (who knows. LOL)
see ya on my next post. Teehee